Confession

       I think this is going to be a short post. I'm not confessing that. No guarantees. Many of you may be surprised by my confession, because many of you have heard me speak of it in a slightly distasteful way. I've thought of it, but then I've leaned away from it. It's been on my mind, which is why I am confessing.  Some of you know what it is.
      My brain wrestles with the idea. Sometimes I think it's that extra brain matter roaming in my nasal passages (story for another day). It goes back and forth on an idea and then it just thinks too and I mean too much. I'm kind of going off topic now. So, back to my confession. I secretly have an interest in sales. I work at a furniture store and have told myself I would never ever do sales. However, a part of me wants to try it out.
      So, I chatted with a coworker at lunch today. They brought the idea to me. It's like I wanted someone to bring it up to me. They answered my questions. They said I could do it, that I'd be good at it. Also something I needed someone to tell me. So, who knows maybe I'll do it, maybe I won't but that is my confession. Lauren kind of wants to do sales. Yep, I admitted it. Well folks until next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another bit of Bittersweet

Seriously?

To be BuOYant