Another bit of Bittersweet

This week has been a good meh bittersweet week. My week was rolling as I worked my butt off for my 7.25 dollars an hour job (and yes my job hunt is never ending). I also had some great time getting together and hanging out with friends and family this week. Now that was my sweet part and Tuesday was when the bitter rolled on in. Blockquote

I got home around 6 from work and popped on the computer to check my emails and facebook and noticed that in the left upper corner of my facebook page I had a message. I clicked on the message and wish I hadn't because it wasn't a very friendly how's it going message. It was a hurtful message and part of it confused me because I was thinking about whether maybe other people viewed me in the same way that person was viewing me. Yes, I do sometimes analyze things a little much, but sometimes it's because I haven't experienced some of what people might call norms in their lives(those of you that know me inside and out may understand where I am coming from). Also I have always been curious on how other people view me. I know I know curiosity killed the cat, but I am not a cat. So, the message hit me really hard (I laugh about it now because I know who I am) and I was so grateful when my brother came home and rescued me (he is amazing). He helped me fix it and gave me the comfort that I needed. I am just really glade he is living at home right now, it's pretty sweet. I am also grateful for the friends that I have too, another sweetness in life.

Comments

  1. Umm if someone said something mean about you... they're gay. Because I'm not quite sure how someone could facebook-message something mean about Lauren A. That's ridiculous. Who was this cyber "friend"? I'm going to pumble them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Rach you had a little rhyming ha ha. Well if I told you I think you'd be surprised and I don't think this person should be pumbled. Although at times I just wanna pumble(people in general)....but I can't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That person must be a huge looser to be able to find anything wrong with you! You are amazing! They need to get a life and find something better to do than to try to pick on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't touched blogspot in months (as you got on me for last month-this is me repenting!) but I'm sorry she did that. She doesn't know you, you're right, but we already talked about that & I know you are secure in who you are. You are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Seriously?

To be BuOYant