Seriously?

Alright, so the last time I blogged I think I mentioned something about a couple of guys of interest. One of them is a no go and another is still in the running's.
The No go. I was really trying hard to like this one. He has a great job, a fancy car, a house, even a motorcycle. He would come up and talk to me after each activity and it was all cool. I soon realized that I really didn't have feelings for the guy. I was trying so hard to like him that it wasn't coming naturally and then realized I didn't like him. There were other things that made me not like him either. Like the fact that he lived alone in his house with 2 cats and how just the other day he called me sparkles.

Friends if you know me then you would know something like calling me sparkles would make me want to throw up or gag. I am also more of a dog person than a cat person, and would prefer my animals/pets to hang outdoors. I also had a nightmare the other day that I married him, and during the whole dream I was trying to escape and run away.

Anyways that is the no go. On a happy note I went to a bonfire on Saturday and was able to spend some time with the other guy in the running's. So will see how that goes, at least a somewhat entertaining story came out of this experience.

Comments

  1. Haha, what the freak? Yea, good call Lauren. What guy lives alone with cats? And the "sparkles" part...haha, that's just weird. :) Can't wait to hear about this new dude though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness thank you Rachel and Audrey for your supportive comments. People sometimes think I am too picky or something, but honestly would they go for that thing too? Sad thing is I have to lay low so the poor dude gets the vibe I'm not interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LAUREN, I am starting my internship in Jan. So until then it's work work work/play :) hallelujah!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Another bit of Bittersweet

To be BuOYant